My tumblr is turning into a mostly Mortal Instruments blog..I’m ok with that gotta rep the Shadowhunters.
“Beside the bed stood a tall man who wore robes like a monk’s, of a long, coarse, parchment-coloured material. Red-brown runes circled the cuffs and hems. He carried a silver staff, its head carved in the shape of an angel and runes decorating its length. The hood of his robe was down, leaving bare his scarred, white, blinded face.”
Clockwork Angel, Chapter 3
“A tall man in a heavy robe that fell from neck to foot, covering him completely The hood of the robe was raised, hiding his face. The robe itself was the colour of parchment, and the intricate runic designs along the hem and sleeves looked as if they had been inked there in drying blood.”
City of Bones, Chapter 10
- Jace: Why hello there I'm Jace Light-
- Brother Zachariah: Oh really? Tell me more about it.
- Brother Zachariah: Bitch, everything about you screams "HERONDALE"
- Brother Zachariah: oh tell me how you feel about ducks
- Brother Zachariah: and the pianist fingers bitch this was MY idea
- Brother Zachariah: also aren't you like, a sarcastic teenager with a tortured soul and invisible inner goodness"
- Brother Zachariah: and tell me more about falling for a girl you can't have for some reason
- Brother Zachariah: liked A Tale Of Two Cities much?
- Brother Zachariah: oh and did you know the guy whose eyes you inherited was named after me, by my FUCKING HERONDALE PARABATAI.
- Brother Zachariah: Call yourself Lightwood one more time, bitch.
- Brother Zachariah: ONE.
- Brother Zachariah: MORE.
- Brother Zachariah: TIME.
My Dad said I should get rid of my TMI and TID books because I’ve read them all. Haha no.
Riker and Ross chest bump